Website Endeavor Air
The Regional Crew Manager provides ongoing support and leadership to Endeavor Air crew members while supporting the daily efficient operation of the crew base.
- Provide guidance and support for probationary crew members and follow established probationary program requirements.
- Ensure crew members report operational situations and events accurately and timely.
- Track teams’ operational performance metrics with regards to dependability, work performance, attendance, delays, and customer service scores.
- Supervise crewmembers, providing feedback, support, coaching, discipline, evaluation, and discipline.
- Ensure crewmembers’ competence and qualifications with regards to all safety and regulatory requirements. Maintain knowledge of: Company Policy, Company GOM, Endeavor Air FOM, FOPM, FAM, FAA Regulations, and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Participate in investigations and interviews as needed, in cases where violations of company policy or federal regulations are indicated.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and interaction with union representatives.
- Maintain and provide performance recognition per Company programs.
- Act as Manager on Duty on a rotating basis; requires availability by phone 24/7 to handle operational events for crew emergencies and assistance.
- Follow up on crew communications as necessary.
- Audit crew member on-board performance for regulatory compliance and customer service satisfaction during inflight operations.
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and able to work with all levels of an organization
- Some repetitive motion such as typing and phone work.
- Analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and Employee Contract Administration
- Reliable and self-motivated
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in airline operations, in-flight, flight operations or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience
- 1 year of experience providing work direction in a leader role, including motivating and mentoring employees
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com