Website Endeavor Air
The Maintenance Controller has exposure to the overall airline operation. The controller provides technical oversight and coordinates the repair of aircraft, makes decisions associated with maintaining scheduled operations and works directly with operation side of the Operations Control Center. In addition to providing direction for aircraft maintenance, the position interfaces with other departments in addition to Technical Operations providing a solid understanding of the overall airline operation.
- Responsible for timely, economical repair of aircraft using approved procedures
- Coordinates with the Operations Control Center the flow of aircraft scheduled to maintenance bases and modifies the daily maintenance schedule in response to unscheduled maintenance events
- Support the Maintenance Department with troubleshooting and repairs at a variety of locations on an infrequent/ special needs basis
- Make decisions concerning the course of action required to ensure safe, airworthy aircraft in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to use a personal computer for aircraft maintenance related programs and other information technology software
- Ensures notification of management personnel in event of accident, incident, or irregular operation
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with maintenance personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly orally and written
- Ensures proper use of the MEL (Minimum Equipment List) by authorizing MEL deferrals and managing these items for timely closure
- Must hold a current FAA Airframe and Power Plant certificate
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays or extra hours when necessary
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to interpret technical manuals and schematics
- Must have strong, clear, concise communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate/GED equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working as an aircraft maintenance technician, lead technician or aircraft maintenance supervisor
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org