Website Endeavor Air
The Sector Supervisor coordinates with the OCC Duty Manager and other departments to ensure compliance with all company dispatch and policy requirements.
- Review aircraft status with Maintenance Control and Hub Operations.
- Update Pipeline with restrictive MELs and routing.
- Coordinate with Crew Scheduling to ensure compliance with FARs and contract requirements.
- Ensure all flight operations are conducted in compliance with applicable FARs and company procedures.
- Advise the OCC Duty Manager of developing irregularities.
- Log and maintain accurate system flight information including aircraft substitutions, swaps, and cancellations.
- Consistently oversee Dispatchers’ flight following.
- Continuously monitor OOOI times/Feds Acars/Deltamatic and Tarmac delays.
- Ensure the safe and efficient routing of company aircraft.
- Communicate with Delta RSOM/Stations regarding 3+ hours controllable delays and cancels.
- Coordinate and communicate flow of operational information to all departments and stations for use in planning.
- Continuously monitor and maintain accurate and efficient performance of the Dispatchers in his/her sectors.
- Monitor and review weather, maintenance data, and crew factors to develop an effective plan of operation.
- Input appropriate data to the FliteTrac computer system to maintain current flight status information.
- Ensure departmental guidelines are adhered to.
- Assist Shift managers during normal operations.
- Some repetitive motion such as typing
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to sit in the jumpseat without a seat belt extension to ensure compliance with FAR 121.463 2C
- Ability to read, write, understand and clearly speak in English
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Ability to work any shift including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Part 121 Aircraft Dispatcher license (requires a minimum age of 23)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 1 year of experience in airline operations
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org