Website Endeavor Air
Crew Schedulers manage crews’ schedule to ensure flights are properly staffed according to company and FAA government regulations.
- Process trip swaps, trip drops, sick calls, emergency leaves, and other daily schedule modifications.
- Ensure efficient utilization of pilots and flight attendants as well as day-to-day tracking of their attendance.
- Resolve flight crew legality problems and rest requirements based on appropriate regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Work closely with dispatchers to resolve problems and coordinate the efficient daily operation of the airline.
- Ensure all crewmember assignments are in accordance with FAA mandated regulations and company policies.
- Ensure compliance with FARs, contract requirements, and departmental guidelines.
- Maintain changes to flight crew schedules initiated by dispatch.
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- Communicate schedule changes to crewmembers in a timely manner.
- Assist fellow schedulers and advanced planning specialists when needed.
- Maintain the integrity of the flight schedule by ensuring all segments have been assigned to a legal crew.
- Ensure crewmember hotels are reserved and deadhead passes are provided when required.
- Coordinate upgrades and downgrades.
- Report on daily scheduling and department status.
- Repetitive motion such as typing and phone work.
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work any shift including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- Airline industry or operational experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience with CrewTrac preferred
- 1 year of experience working in a crew scheduling environment preferred
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org