Website Endeavor Air
The Pass Travel Coordinator will work with the Pass Travel Program Administrator to provide pass travel assistance to employees, managers, retirees and travel vendors in support of Endeavor’s business and leisure travel programs. This position will assist with presenting the travel programs both virtually and in person during onboarding and special HR events. The position is part time (20 – 25 hours/week) and will require availability to work occasional evenings, holidays and weekends depending on operational necessity for coverage.
- Perform additional duties and functions, essential or otherwise, as assigned.
- Work with managers to develop methods to control costs.
- Maintain the employee eligible pass riders in the HRIS.
- Assist with investigations of fraudulent pass travel and employee misuse of the program.
- Work with outside vendors to resolve billing issues.
- Computer work, in a typical office environment for much of the day.
- Work with other departments to manage deductions for retirement travel, imputed income and international travel.
- Manage and update as necessary the pass travel privilege content on the Employee Website
- Manage travel for employees on approved leave of absence.
- Assist in annual company audits.
- Manage emergency travel for all employees.
- Answer questions from employees about pass travel and educate employees on Company expectations for pass travel privilege use.
- Point of contact and resource for employees, management team, Delta Pass bureau and outside vendors on company pass travel policy, procedures, and regulations.
- Design, develop and implement new processes to improve existing procedures.
- Process requests for business travel; including air, hotel and rental cars for non-salaried employees.
- Minimal physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Some travel may be needed.
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends, holidays and additional hours at times for departmental coverage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Repetitive motion such as typing on the computer and phone work
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org