Website Empire Media Network
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Empire Media Network in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
About Your Role
As a Financial Content Manager, you will fact check and edit new and existing reviews, guides, and educational articles about Brokers, Crypto exchanges, financial products, and more.
You will help hire and train freelancers to produce content of the highest quality.
You will work with PR agencies to help spread our offering to a wider audience and help establish our brand as the dominant player in the field.
Every month, millions of people rely on us to make financial decisions. They are traders, investors, savers – people looking to improve their financial lives. You will help ensure we publish the most informative, accurate, and transparent information about the financial products and services we cover.
It would be ideal if the candidate is a native English speaker, familiar with trading and investing topics, and eager to learn more about them. The ideal candidate enjoys working both independently and with team members, enjoys solving issues, and is comfortable managing multiple projects on a fast-paced team.
About Your Contributions
- Establish and maintain editorial guidelines and train our authors to execute upon them
- Edit and publish reviews, guides, and educational content daily, evaluating for accuracy, flow, logic, and grammar.
- Analyze, edit, and publish quality improvements to our existing library of content to ensure it meets the needs of our readers.
- Work with the product team to create and manage editorial projects and oversee their progress. This includes sending feedback and answering questions as they arise.
- Work with PR firms to disseminate our content and grow brand awareness
- 2+ years of editing and writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Can prioritize when working on multiple projects and proactively adjust priorities to fit team needs
- SEO and AP Style knowledge a plus
- Enjoy learning new skills and topics
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to help make people smarter in their financial lives
Company: Empire Media Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A