Website Empire Airlines
The Part-121 ATR Captain will conduct safe, efficient, compliant and professional flight services.
- Maintain command of all situations as they arise due to unexpected circumstances during the flight; ensure proper communication with stations, towers, flight controllers and dispatchers during the flight; file all reports required by the FAA and report any unusual aircraft behavior or performance to dispatch or maintenance personnel; properly record flight-hours in conjunction with Dispatch and adhere to FAA rest requirements and company directives.
- Review company bulletins and other correspondence on a daily basis, including emails and voicemails; submit all transmittals, expense reports and other company documents/correspondence in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Safely maneuver the aircraft during all phases of flight; monitor all flight conditions including weather and cargo safety, and verify go/no-go decision; verify fuel requirements and related weather variables and ensure proper loading; make alternate destination decisions when the intended destination is unavailable.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; maintain familiarity and knowledge of applicable changes in regulations and procedures concerning the safe operation of all company aircraft; maintain thorough knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol; serve as a positive, constructive and communicative leader for the company and its customers.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- ATP certificate with MEL rating
- 1st class medical
- Must adhere to the company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Company: Empire Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org