Website Empire Airlines
The Stores Clerk is responsible for providing storage, transfer and delivery of aircraft and non-aircraft parts, tooling and supplies.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure efficient processing of repair orders, and the proper return of exchange cores, loaner parts and other borrowed items, as well as the ordering of parts, tools and supplies.
- Package and ship outgoing parts, tools and supplies; prepare proper hazmat documentation; ensure parts and tools are properly stored, packaged and identified; monitor and replenish “free-stock” parts and supplies; monitor the shelf-life of parts and supplies; maintain a clean and organized storage area.
- Receive incoming parts, tools and supplies; perform receiving inspections on all incoming parts and materials to ensure conformance to part numbers, purchase orders, quality, and proper documentation from the vendor; perform physical inspections of incoming and outgoing articles, parts and materials to ensure a good state of preservation and that items being received are free from obvious defects.
- Ensure parts and materials are properly tagged; issue parts and tools to maintenance personnel; maintain computer records for all parts, supplies and materials issued; process and return unused parts and supplies to inventory; monitor normal usage of parts and materials and provide inventory-level adjustment recommendations; provide the Manager with recommendations for controlling inventory costs and increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain Part-121 aircraft inventory; assist in performing monthly and annual inventory and cycle counting; perform and document required shelf-life inspections; ensure proper rotation of spares to keep shelf-life at a minimum utilizing a “first-in/first-out” system; report inventory results and adjustments to appropriate personnel; coordinate shipping of parts to out-stations and vendors.
- Empire Airlines is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
- Work is performed in and outdoors, and some travel may be required. This position will be exposed to noise and hazards associated with an aircraft hangar. Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. Frequently carries, lifts, pulls or pushes parts and equipment weighing up to 80 pounds or more. Work is sometimes performed on ladders and/or scaffolds which requires incumbent to work overhead or in a stretched, cramped or awkward position. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or equivalent with aviation parts and inventory experience, preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Must be computer literate and detail oriented. Incumbent will be required to have receiving inspection authority within six months of appointment. Must have a driver’s license with an insurable record through Empire’s policy. Must adhere to the company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program.
Company: Empire Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org