Website Empire Air
The Technical Records Clerk will assist in processing and analyzing aviation maintenance documents to support the safe operation of company aircraft.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Monitor cardex files; check aircraft flight-log sheets for accuracy, completeness, correction of aircraft time errors, RII items and proper airworthiness release; maintain current aircraft files in an orderly manner for easy access of information.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Verify approved vendor serviceability data as provided from maintenance contained in work packages or acquired from Receiving Inspection for filing.
- Assist in maintaining a quality system for processing and updating the company’s maintenance tracking system; file all time-controlled airframes, engines, propellers, components, accessories and appliances for aircraft maintained by the company.
- Serve as a positive, constructive, communicative leader for the organization and its customers.
- Assist in periodic internal audits of aircraft files, cardex, work orders, flight-logs and other miscellaneous documents as required.
- Empire Airlines is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment, and some travel may be required. This position will be exposed to noise and hazards associated with an aircraft hangar. Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. May be required to lift up to 20 pounds. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or equivalent with two years of accurate and detail-oriented clerical experience. Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Must have a driver’s license with an insurable record through Empire’s policy.
Company: Empire Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Spokane, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org