Website Empire Airlines
Safely maneuver the aircraft during all phases of flight; monitor all flight conditions including weather and cargo safety, and verify go/no-go decision; verify fuel requirements and related weather variables and ensure proper loading; make alternate destination decisions when the intended destination is unavailable.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; maintain familiarity and knowledge of applicable changes in regulations and procedures concerning the safe operation of all company aircraft; maintain thorough knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol; serve as a positive, constructive and communicative leader for the company and its customers.
- Review company bulletins and other correspondence on a daily basis, including emails and voicemails; submit all transmittals, expense reports and other company documents/correspondence in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain command of all situations as they arise due to unexpected circumstances during the flight; ensure proper communication with stations, towers, flight controllers and dispatchers during the flight; file all reports required by the FAA and report any unusual aircraft behavior or performance to dispatch or maintenance personnel; properly record flight-hours in conjunction with Dispatch and adhere to FAA rest requirements and company directives.
- Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business.
- This position may require standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time.
- Work is performed outdoors and in an aircraft.
- Employee will be exposed to inclement weather.
Qualification & Experience:
- May be required to work in multiple locations.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Company: Empire Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Spokane, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com