This Jobsfunter Listing is about Emburse in NAMER
About the job
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
One Job. Endless Opportunities.
Just starting out in the workforce? Are you insatiably curious? Ready to contribute right away?
Your job search just got exciting.
Emburse is looking for someone who can join our team of People Operations professionals and assist with projects that directly impact all facets of our business. With just the right balance of executive mentorship and job autonomy, you will get a first-hand look at what an ever-evolving and fast-paced financial technology company looks like from the inside out.
LEARN AND GROW
Days dedicated to broaden your knowledge base. Tuition reimbursement. Emburse values continuing education and a growth mindset – because when our employees learn and grow, so do we.
Reap The Benefits
Full-time employees receive competitive salaries, a great benefits package, unlimited PTO (you heard me), and the opportunity to give back through community involvement.
Respect Each Other
We empower and inspire our people to be the most authentic version of themselves, and come together to build something bigger than ourselves.
You think you know how a business operates? Think again. Seeing a business through the lens of People Ops provides unique insight. We will prepare you for business and life challenges that will get you ready to take on the world.
Don’t get caught in a run-of-the-mill entry-level job where no one knows your name. At Emburse we will provide you with the resources, tools, and exposure you need to begin to lay the foundation for the rest of your professional career.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience.
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE
The People Coordinator should be someone interested in learning about People Operations, with excellent skills in providing administrative support to the Chief People Officer (CPO) of Emburse. The People Coordinator will provide internal customer support to the organization through effective communication in handling all administrative duties including various People Operations special projects. This role is designed to provide a full picture into the world of People Operations with the hope that the People Coordinator will move into a defined track within People Operations after a couple of years.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively and accurately manage the CPO’s schedule and calendar
- Draft documentation (memos, letters, etc..) as needed
- Maintain files related to meetings, business documents, and contacts, and ensure confidentiality standards are met when necessary
- Manage incoming/outgoing correspondence including email for CPO
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Develop meeting agendas and take meeting notes
- Prepare meeting materials
- Manage meeting logistics
- Assist with company-wide meetings by sending invites, managing catering, booking event spaces, and all additional duties as required
- Book and manage travel arrangements and itinerary
- Manage corporate expense reporting
- Collect and maintain receipts, travel records, and corporate credit card records and statements
- Manage the executives’ direct reports’ corporate expense reporting in the way of approving, denying, or inquiring into reported expenses
- Assist on various HR projects and special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Psychology, Sociology or similar field required
- Internship experience in a professional environment with Microsoft and Google suite products preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Excellent follow-up skills and operates with a sense of urgency
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with co-workers and customers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Possess strong technical skills to perform data entry, manage schedules/calendars
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Proactive, accountable, resourceful, detail-oriented
- Ability to self-manage competing priorities successfully
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Associate
Job Location: NAMER
Application Deadline: N/A