This Jobsfunter Listing is about Egnyte in United States 2022
About the job
The Business Development Representative will play an integral role in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for our Mid-Market and Enterprise sales teams. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the high-tech sales industry.
We are considering recent college grads for this role. This could be an excellent opportunity to begin a career in technical sales with a growing, pre-ipo company .
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Qualify inbound leads via phone, web form, and email
- Deal with high volume and quick turn around
- Feel comfortable talking about product and following script, new business only, new inquires not aligned with anyone, gain interest, then handoff to account executive
- Identify new business opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities while working with field sales team counterparts to help build territory plan
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience with cloud and/or SaaS products preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand technology and communicate it to prospects
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Knowledge of business organizational structures and buying influences
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits & pre–IPO stock options
- Flexible hours, generous time off (RTO, Responsible Time Off) to help support your work-life balance
- Full offering of paid holidays and sick time
- Paid family leave to help you grow your family (12 weeks for birth parent, 10 weeks for non-birth parent, 10 weeks for adoption)
- Gym, cell phone, internet and commute reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellbeing programs to help you feel healthy and balanced including memberships to Aaptive, Ginger, Headspace and more
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, electronics, theme park tickets, travel, and more
- SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
- Free personal Egnyte account for life
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft, and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers and Goldman Sachs.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A