Training Coordinator Positions in Edwards Vacuum Chandler, AZ
Website Edwards Vacuum
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Edwards Vacuum in Chandler, AZ 2022
About the job
At Edwards Vacuum we believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading-edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen!
- Enhance the competencies of individual employees by assigning and conducting new hire on-boarding and induction training.
- Coordinate onboard training
- Develop on-boarding and induction plan
- Administer the learning management system
- Assign and track training records
- Conduct training workshop
What We Expect From You
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator
- Hands-on experience coordinating or executing training events
- Basic understanding of principles of adult learning
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: But there’s more! You will join a high performing team and a company with a good reputation and a rich history. The open culture ensures that everyone is accessible and willing to help you. Edwards is part of the Atlas Copco Group, so there are many opportunities in the US and globally within a culturally rich and diverse team.
- Safety – Join a company which promotes a strong multi-cultural, diverse, and inclusive workplace where the importance of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) is paramount. The company is always developing it’s SHE culture and adopting behaviors that ensure the wellbeing of our team members, and we ensure that our customers understand and recognize the value and importance Edwards places upon this key aspect of work, and the part that they also play.
- People – Our people make Edwards a great place to work. We support our people to grow and develop, offering a strong training culture and opportunities for advancement and mobility. We identify successors, readiness, and skills gaps for all key roles to ensure that a pipeline of business ready diverse & mobile talent is in place for current and future needs.
- Knowledge – We encourage openness and sharing of knowledge to improve the knowledge exchange across the Company for benefit of our teams, our customers, and our business.
- Diverse and Inclusive – We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Edwards, part of the Atlas Copco Group, we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term success. We know that diversity and inclusion help us to understand our customers’ needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation, and results.
- Sustainability – Edwards celebrated is 100-year centenary in 2020 and is part of a group that is 148 years old and going strong. Be part of an organization that continues to grow, while it looks after the Planet, its Profit, and its People.
- Global Leadership – Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement systems. We are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life. Vacuum is required in diverse sectors, from the generation of power to the production of steel, to the making of semi-conductor chips, and the challenging environments of space simulation and high energy physics research.
City/State: Chandler, Arizona
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards’s solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America
For More Information About Edwards Visit Our Website
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities, and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Edwards Vacuum LLC (Edwards) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Edwards is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Edwards are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Edwards will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Edwards encourages applicants of all ages. Women are encouraged to apply!
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: [email protected] or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Company: Edwards Vacuum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A