Website Edwards Vacuum
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Edwards Vacuum in Hillsboro, OR 2022
About the job
We at Edwards Vacuum believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe. That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
This role is responsible for the Global Intel Account for operational excellence, management and continuing improvement of the On-site Organization ensuring profitable growth of the aftermarket business.
- This position is the Lead role for Intel globally for operational excellence & SHE responsibilities, the face of Edwards and will be expected to work at, satisfy & challenge where approriate senior levels of the Intel organisation
- Delivers a Safety First culture within the sites and excellence program
- Responsible for implementation & customer adoption of VTPS systems & through Shingo principles instill the correct behaviour of the On-Site teams
- To drive On-Site operations into a customer focus/customer obsessed culture
- To champion group vision of‚ First in Mind…….. First in Choice, promoting core values
- To evolve the On-site teams into an organisation that demonstrates curiosity, right from me & operates systemically
- Drives Coninuous Improvement in Onsite service operations through visible leadership, correct behaviours and the management of appropriate controls
- To support the growth in the service business in line with market & divisional expectations
- Delivers strategic divisional projects, deriving appropriate planning in all aspects of Intel global Onsite excellence through a network of Site Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Suggests, collaborates & supports divisional excellence initiatives, driving POU customer needs to further improve & promote On-Site performance
- Consistently achieves high levels of customer satisfaction and identifies opportunities to develop and promote Field and Onsite Service capabilities to meet evolving customer needs
- Manages and reduces operational costs effectively through focused projects & bahviour
- Collaborates with regional teams and STC operations to ensure that service capability and execution is aligned with the Intel account requriements
- Manages and minimizes warranty and support costs of Edwards equipment through focused initiatives
- Establishes, monitors & drives through people operational performance measures
- Proivides strategic direction, day to day management and oversite of all excellence programs
- Interfaces directly with customer management teams regarding Edwards Operations
- To develop strategic account plans to advance operational excellence across the footprint of Intel On-Site teams
- Resolve customer complaints and or escalations
- Quarterly visits to US team members located outside of the Sanborn, NY office
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance; works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from [supervisor/ manager]; other duties as assigned.
What We Expect of You?
- Bachelors Degree or higher in science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years experience managing dispersed teams in technical service or equivalent position
- Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO14000 and EHS management systems
- Experience dealing with Semiconductor customers at a senior level highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage change in processes and organizations
- Evidence of an analytical approach using qualitative and quantitative tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level
- Experience of employee development and employee relations management with managerial, professional, technician and semi-skilled personnel
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Awareness & ability to work, influence and manage within multicultural environments
- Understanding of VTPS/Shingo principles & development of excellece programs
What you Can Expect of Us?
Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement systems. We are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working in partnership with our customers and continually setting new standards. With over 100 years of rich heritage, Edwards is the partner of choice for tens of thousands of customers in critical applications around the world. Vacuum is required in diverse sectors, from the generation of power to the production of steel, to the challenging environments of space simulation and high energy physics research.
At Edwards, we believe there is always a better way. Our employees are full of ideas. When looking to add a new team member, we are looking for someone that can appreciate what the Edwards Team has done and bring their new ideas and perspective to enhance where we can go. At Edwards you get to be part of something big; we work globally, but also get the opportunity make a difference locally in our own discipline. We work hard to attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent from the diversity of people across the globe. Our vision to be First in Mind, First in Choice relies on this strategy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Edwards visit our website: www.edwardsvacuum.com
A division of Atlas Copco
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Company: Edwards Vacuum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Deadline: N/A