This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ecolab in Modiin Maccabim Reut, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
What’s In It For You
- Joining Ecolab, you have the opportunity to join a trusted partner at more than one million customer locations worldwide. Helping us to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- You have the ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- You will support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do
You will work as part of our Ecolab business, and be responsible for providing sales and office support to a team of sales people.
The role requires liaison with internal and external stakeholders via email, telephone and face to face.
- Supports a team of salespeople and clients via telephone and ensures that good relations are maintained
- Management of ERP system processes including updating price lists, customer data and credit
- Maintains orderly workflow of Customer Service Agents to provide the most effective and efficient service in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Works closely with the warehouse and coordination stocks and shipments
- Studies call statistics, makes recommendations to minimize cost while maximizing customer service
- Order Support – creates the liaison between field sales team and Customer Service Agents. Communicates with delivery companies and coordinates rush orders. Monitors and manages order progression through ERP tool
- Field sales support – provides sales personnel with sales/profit/shipment info as a backup to Customer Service Agent
- Sales Reporting – provides support for budget planning and forecasting,
- Coordinates customer seminars, District/Regional meetings, and tracks time-offs, maintains permits and work standards daily
- Manages ongoing activities of the company and the needs of employees and clients
What You’ll Need
- University degree plus four to six years of experience in customer service, sales, or administrative roles
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Competent to perform most complex customer service activities
- Good written and oral communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Previous experience in a sales support function
- Awareness of chemical sales and / or manufacturing organization
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Modiin Maccabim Reut, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A