This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ebury in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Product Development Lead – Cards & Payments
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
Ebury is determined to make international finance simple for small and medium-size businesses. Making payments to suppliers and providers around the world is still complex and expensive. With Ebury, our clients can make fast and convenient international payments to 130+ countries.
Our next goal is to keep increasing our coverage, expand the options available to make payments, and make these instant where possible. Ebury wants you to own this mission, taking ultimate responsibility for the development of payment products which will help us achieve it.
You will be also in charge of the programme to launch multi-currency cards that will enable businesses to make payments online in foreign currency.
- Collaborate with sales and product commercialisation teams to create a strategic plan for payments
- Keep up to date with market developments, new provider solutions and competitors
- Lead the development of a new cards product end-to-end: vendor selection and management, tech development (in collaboration with product owners for relevant tech squad), operational setup, legal & compliance framework.
- Own the delivery of new features and improvements to existing payment products
- Analyse the requirements and opportunities of new regulations (PSD2, Open banking)
- Track business outcomes and KPIs utilising analytics to drive insights around adoption, conversion and usage. Ensure a test and learn approach.
- Product Management or Digital Transformation experience
- Experience in the financial sector; payments and card issuance preferred
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders across seniority levels, including clients. Consulting experience is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and strong project management skills
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A