This Jobsfunter Listing is about eBay in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
About The Team
The Recruiting organization at eBay is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals based all across Europe focused on finding the best talent in the world to help drive the business performance, while delivering an outstanding candidate experience. We are currently looking for both Tech as well as Non-Tech Sourcers to join our team initially for on a contract basis in either London, Berlin or Amsterdam!
The EMEA Tech/Non-tech Sourcer is responsible for creating and maintaining a continual/active flow of candidates. You will be building pipelines by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, database mining, cold calling, networking, referrals and other innovative and creative sourcing techniques.
- Work closely with recruiters on preparing target lists for tech/non-tech roles across EMEA with a specific focus on the Netherlands, UK and Germany
- Source, assesses and presents candidates to the Recruiter/Hiring Manager through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on sourcing campaigns, referral generation and events
- Create amazing candidate experience by representing eBay’s brand and eBay culture to prospects
- Manage applicant tracking system, maintains accurate documentation to ensure legal compliance
- Identify, coordinate and participate in local meetups, tech conferences, job fairs to promote our exceptional brands
- Experience in recruiting preferably in a research/sourcing function with strong understanding of Boolean string creations and other sourcing techniques
- Some end-to-end recruiting experience is important but sourcing should ideally be passion in the short – medium term
- Knowledge of retail or marketplace driven environment highly advantageous.
- Preferably able to flex and operate across multiple teams including tech and non tech
- Comfortable to operate across multiple countries across EMEA Fluency in English and another language preferable.
- Large network in the ecommerce community and sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing, with affinity toward social networking channel
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Experience in working independently to meet deadlines
- Able to deal with ambiguity
What we offer?
- Be a part of a multinational and fun team shaping the candidate experience within Recruiting across EMEA.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via eBay Inc.’s network of global locations.
- A supportive, inclusive and fun environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)” excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A