This roles primary function will be to be a member of the Training team reporting to the Crew Planning Training Manager. The Training Planning Officer is responsible for planning and maintaining easyJet’s Pilot and Cabin Crew training rosters, ensuring the roster is built in the most efficient and cost effective manner, taking fatigue into account and minimizing any impact.
- Assisting in the creation of the yearly budget.
- Reporting of all crew expiry issues.
- Carry out audits as requested by the Training Rostering Manager.
- Production of training related statistics.
- Set up and maintenance of the AIMs system training module.
- Production of manuals and updates to procedures.
- Responsible for AIMs system testing.
- Production of the Training roster in accordance with legal, company, Industrial and training agreements.
- A detailed understanding of the AIMS Crew Tracking system [or similar crew tracking system] and associated reporting tools gained through use in an operational environment
- A strong customer focus and a demonstrable keenness to deliver the very best customer service
- Computer literate with a good Working knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel and analytical tools.
- A Team Player that is not shy of challenging in a positive constructive manner with a view to improving the quality of the Roster Product
- Accuracy and attention to detail in every task
- Knowledge of EASA FTL, Fatigue Risk Management or any other national crew compliance regulations.
- A questioning mind that is able to interpret a crew roster with respect to quality and potential improvements.
- A detailed working knowledge of Pilot and Cabin training footprints.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working as a member of a supply chain operating to strict time deadlines – Ideally within an airline environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org