As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing – whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – because it’s clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you’ll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture – known as our orange spirit – is a real thing – and it’s people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
- Define and manage the project resource requirements working with resource owners in both driving and enabling business functions
- Deliver integrated change projects (people, process, technology) with a relentless focus on delivering the business outcomes and defined benefits in line with the business case
- Decompose the project into deliverables and work-streams with a focus on efficient time to value
- Ensure a robust control environment is established and managed for the project
- Work closely with the Business Lead to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement.
- Mobilize and manage the project team to achieve the project goals and objectives
- Ensure the project is designed and governed in alignment to easyJet delivery framework
- Work closely with the technology domain leads and technology suppliers to develop end to end delivery plans
- Carve out critical path to ensure timely delivery.
- Has good understanding of the software delivery life cycle.
- Trained in project management techniques and processes such as Prince2 Practitioner level
- Ability to lead and successfully engage up to and including board level
- Some knowledge of easyJet’s competitive landscape, wider travel industry practices and external trends
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies is preferred
- Has successfully delivered projects to agreed cost, time and quality ensuring full benefit enablement
- Proven ability to work as one team to support project delivery; managed project teams of 20+ people (including third party suppliers)
- Demonstrable capability of leading integrated change (people, process, technology) and delivering cross-functional projects and workstreams
- Ability to focus on and achieve required outcomes
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of applying methods and frameworks using a risk based approach
- Experience of implementing change projects which align both the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ elements of the organization e.g. strategy, processes, systems, structure, values, skills, engagement and communication
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org