As part of that team, we need someone that can employ customer insight capabilities to a wide range of opportunities and projects. The individual will remain very closely connected to the rest of the business, both from a developmental perspective and in delivering project outcomes, and this individual will be required to not only contribute to a wide range of different initiatives, but also identify opportunities for the agile team to go after.
- Support the Customer Insights team on various tactical & strategic project initiatives
- Provide business intelligence and insight to support key marketing activities, commercial activities and strategic projects using a range of delivery mechanisms (reports, insight, presentations)
- Perform data quality tasks to ensure the data set is robust and accurate, working with the Customer Insights, IT and Data teams to resolve any issues or concerns
- Utilizing the organization’s data to give a complete view of the customer and identify potential opportunities.
- Highlight issues, opportunities and make recommendations from analysis & insight to drive improvements in commercial performance and customer experience
- Work closely with other analysts and data engineers within the business to share ideas, techniques and datasets
- Identification of key measurement outcomes to define the success of a project and to build and maintain a suite of reporting tools to monitor performance.
- Proactively identify and communicate findings on a regular basis
- Data-driven and analytical – You route decision making in evidence, are highly analytical and comfortable with numbers, with a working knowledge of mathematical models & statistical techniques
- Strategic – Able to shape the vision for commercial success, linking to easyJet’s broader business objectives with customer and operational data
- Commercial – Entrepreneurial mindset, backed up by commercial acumen and highly results focused
- A challenger – You question the ‘why’ and ‘how’ to solve problems and achieve better outcomes and are confident reporting to and challenging senior management
- Python or other object orientated programming language would be advantageous as would be previous exposure to Google Analytics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced – You have a degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Statistics or Math preferred), with Advanced SQL (Functions, Stored Procedures, Optimization, ERD & general database modelling); advanced Excel & VBA; advanced Tableau.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org