Being responsible for building, testing and publishing Google Analytics tags and third-party tags in GTM and Ensighten, ensuring that reporting and analysis are providing the right insights using reliably tracked data.
- You will be using Google Analytics 360 and Google BigQuery to support digital with analysis and reporting.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the tracking requirements document.
- You will be supporting the App tracking Firebase / GA4 requirements as well as our two main websites.
- You will play a part in supporting additional tagging requirements that may come through our CRO team
- You will be testing the data Layer against the tracking requirements documentation and feeding back to the development team ensuring that all the issues are investigated and fixed.
- You will be working with the relevant teams and third parties to gather analytics requirements and ensure that they are communicated and prioritized with the development team.
- Strong experience interpreting business questions into technical analytics requirements, communicated to development teams
- Experience in Google BigQuery or SQL desirable
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with multiple MVT, A/B, and Analytics tools desirable
- Strong experience in Web Analytics packages (Google / Adobe / IBM)
- Experience in a fast paced, highly commercial eCommerce environment
- Experience in analytics implementation on Single Page Applications desirable
- Strong experience with Tracking/Tagging platforms, preferably GTM
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com