The Powerplant Engineer is responsible for the continuous airworthiness of all engines operated by easyJet and provides technical support for all Powerplant related operational issues.
- Prepare work scopes for scheduled and unscheduled engine and APU shop visits and follow-up engine shop visit activity (both technically & commercially).
- Manage & optimize engine and APU removal plans taking in account multiple technical & commercial constraints.
- Compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Be responsible for the analysis of Engine and APU Condition Monitoring trends using OEM software.
- Assume responsibility for, and provide comprehensive assessment of all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Information Letters, Modification leaflets and all other technical documentation applicable to easyJet aircraft.
- Produce Engineering Orders or work instructions to accomplish the recommended courses of action for the technical documents assessed by the team.
- Support Reliability & Maintenance Program teams by analyzing reliability of engines & engine components.
- Support the Maintenance Operation Control team for AOG events by issuing detailed troubleshooting instructions.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (and in particular Excel), and have strong IT system skills
- Commercially aware with a strong focus on cost
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
- Have excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering with a minimum of two years’ experience in airlines/OEM/MRO environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com