The Legal Team (Commercial, Customer, and Airports) is part of the broader Legal Team and the General Counsel’s Office (GCO). We work collaboratively with the commercial, marketing, customer and airport teams as a trusted advisor supporting them to achieve their goals. As part of the wider GCO, we play a key role in continually improving legal service delivery to drive easyJet’s strategic objectives.
- To provide vital legal support to the easyJet business, working as a member of a highly regarded Legal team which is responsible for the provision of commercially minded legal advice and support to the business.
- This role will predominantly provide support to the Commercial, Marketing, Airport, and Ground Operation teams, with support to other legal areas such as I.T. and Data Protection as needs arise.
- Commercial/business acumen
- Team player
- UK qualified lawyer from 3-5 PQE with a strong academic background
- Competent in European languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese looked upon favourably
- Travel Sector experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound contract drafting skills and experience of face-to-face negotiations
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with commercial contracts in a private practice and/or in-house role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org