We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don’t intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better – and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
- Weekly trading calls with key accounts to gain valuable market insight, communicate key messages and identify opportunities.
- Account management of our travel trade partners in the South of the UK with a core focus on driving departures from LGW.
- Create and manage effective B2B communication channels to cascade key sales messages
- Develop and own the entire sales function for the South of England ensuring easyJet holidays is the operator of choice for package holidays.
- To effectively communicate the easyJet holidays proposition through presentations and training to our key travel trade partners and thereby developing awareness of the easyJet holidays brand.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and objectives set.
- Generate and maximize sales revenue with the overall aim of lowering our cost of sale.
- Create business development and marketing plans to support our top trade partners in your region.
- Demonstrate extensive industry and product knowledge including account management in the travel industry.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals but also enjoy a team environment.
- Proven track record of driving sales in the B2B arena.
- A hunger to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to travel across the UK for events & tare shows and abroad when required.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Self-driven and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience working with independent travel agencies preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com