Website Eagle Creek
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Eagle Creek in Colorado, United States 2022
About the job
Who We Are
Since 1975 Eagle Creek has been an invitation to discover the wonders of humanity and our planet. From the backcountry to exotic destinations and urban environments, we take pride in equipping our customers with versatile gear to take them on any journey. As global citizens, we are adventure travel and packing experts relentlessly innovating to provide the best product available.
What You’ll Do
The Community & Content Specialist contributes to the overall brand, social, and marketing strategies as part of the Eagle Creek marketing team. They are tapped into the outdoor and/or travel industries and know how to speak authentically to our core and target audiences. They are well-versed in a variety of marketing concepts, principles, and tactics with an emphasis on digital engagement.
This digitally savvy marketer has creative chops and a working knowledge of successful organic and paid social content strategies, SEO/SEM, and partnerships that drive revenue. This person is consumer obsessed and passionate about building strong brand relationships through a creative approach. Reporting to marketing leadership, the Community & Content Specialist will work with a team on the ground floor rebuilding the Eagle Creek brand and reconnecting with the community.
- Cultivate and curate relationships, including brand partnerships, influencers, and purpose led organizations in partnership with the Brand Manager
- Actively monitor and report on content and partner performance; present these insights and best practices in areas of oversight to the team
- Stay current with digital, social, consumer, and industry trends; make timely recommendations and improvements to evolve brand presence
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of marketing content that accurately reflects brand voice and reaches target audiences for a variety of channels, with a focus on email, social media, blog, website, organic outreach, and events
- Plan content and timelines for email, social, and blog using insights and understanding of core customers in coordination of the overall marketing communications calendar
- Ensure grammatical excellence on written content and provide input on videography, and photography always keeping the voice of the customer in mind.
- Maintain/monitor daily social media platforms and assist in implementing new social media tactics
- Support PR team and potential coordination of affiliate program
- Participate in brand projects that may include creative production, brand collateral and sales collateral, as well as assisting in coordinating talent, product and production schedules for videos, sales programs, events, and brand programs
- Assist with photo and video shoots from concept to shipping samples to shoot location
What You Bring
- 3-5 years in marketing, communication, or public relations role with proven experience in digital content management systems and social media platforms
- Previous experience in marketing consumer goods, within the Outdoor or Travel markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar experience
- Exhibits passion for the Eagle Creek brand, its position, customers, and core users
- Deep passion for and rich experience in communication in social media and online influencer platforms
- Excellent writing and proofreading
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and gSuite
- Experience with SEO/SEM best practices
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, video software and production
- Excellent interpersonal skills; proactive, reliable, and responsible
- A creative collaborator who values team culture
You also bring passion, authenticity, and integrity with you to your role. And through it all you never stop thinking about sustainability for our planet and the life that inhabits it.
- It is important to be curious, to take risks, and be bold
- You should act with empathy
- And always make it fun
Successful candidates exhibit the following key competencies:
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Relationship Building
- Change Agility
- Organizing & Planning
- Positive Impact
What We Offer
We offer competitive pay $65,000 – 80,000 DOE, medical, dental, vision and a retirement plan. In addition, we have a generous PTO policy, flexible work arrangements, retirement plan, and an employee purchase program.
We’d prefer for this role to be located in Steamboat Springs, however we are open to candidates within Colorado, or within a reasonable driving distance from our office.
Eagle Creek is committed to hiring diverse staff. Therefore, we encourage all people to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
As a condition of employment all employees will be required to provide proof of COVID vaccination. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Company: Eagle Creek
Vacancy Type: $65,000/yr – $80,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Colorado, United States
Application Deadline: N/A