At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers. Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
- Deliver world class Service Desk, End User Computing, Collaboration, Legal and HR IT Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 15,500 users)
- Responsible for providing end to end IT service ownership across all Digital Workplace Services through demand, design, delivery, operations, CSI and service retirement/replacement.
- Work alongside the wider global DWS Team as well as your regional team to ensure that IT DWS Services are delivered effectively and efficiently in your region (as part of a wider global model).
- You are required to contribute to the creation of a successful Service Delivery strategy/roadmap for your underlying services, and execute that by leading and influencing in a highly matrixed and leveraged global environment.
- Ensure ITIL aligned governance and standards are followed
- Drive continual improvement into the Digital Workplace services space in line with Dyson’s growth
- Deliver a roadmap for all Digital Work place services to drive transformation required to support Dyson’s blueprint
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
- You will comply with Service Management standards, processes and SLA’s.
- Ensure the successful service design, transition, operation and improvement to existing, new and amended IT Digital Workplace services.
- Substantial IT third party management skills for different sizes and complexities
- Strong leadership qualities and be-able to manage teams across the globe in a matrix managed environment
- Professional who can provide examples of transforming service delivery within a global company
- Ability to set strategic direction for Digital Workplace services
- Strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key business stakeholders up to executive level
- Natural problem solver
- Strong management and leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Service Operations or Service Delivery Management role
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- ITIL trained
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org