Dyson has a regional creative department that brings to life the global approach to communication at the regional level and executes market-driven campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our campaign team within the Center of Excellence for the Americas. The content created within the regions is data-driven, user-centric, always-on and relatable to consumers across the Americas – US, Canada and Mexico. Dyson is seeking a content maker to contribute to the company’s digital content marketing activities.
- Partner with copywriter, producers and project managers throughout all phases of the work from concept through delivery.
- When appropriate, develop new creative by reusing and reediting existing assets to bring in a fresh approach to existing assets.
- Concept and art direct still imagery for flat lay shoots, store photography and product stills.
- Ability to evolve creative assets to respond to data and in-market learnings.
- Other activities as may be identified from time to time.
- Answer creative briefs by concepting engaging full-funnel, integrated creative campaigns that drive awareness and consideration of Dyson’s machines across all categories – Hair Care, Floor Care, Environmental Care, Lighting and Professional.
- Work to ensure all creative is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Turn film assets into multiple formats for multiple channels, for example, turn a film asset into carousels or stills for pinterest, facebook, IG, programmatic digital, etc.
- Hungry to constantly learn and adapt based on the ever-changing world of social, both in terms of how content changes, and new platforms come into the market.
- A creative mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create relevant content.
- Expert level ability at producing quality videos, social media posts and blogs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Being highly adaptable and having flexibility for working in an ever changing, fast-paced environment is a must.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting product marketing and sales activities.
- 3-6 years of recent work experience as an art director with focus on film (digital and social, a plus) & photography.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org