The Associate Project Manager – Service will be a highly motivated and experienced professional who will enhance the quality of the Dyson Service Experience. This will be a self-directed individual, with a clear vision of a service culture, and the ability to execute. The position is located remotely with a national base. This position reports to the National Director of Service and provides support to other key stakeholders in the business to increase efficiencies of the overall service network.
- Own compilation, organization, creation of dashboards and access of centralized reporting to include SharePoint documents, Microsoft Teams pages management, compiled centralized reports from field, and organizing/storing of training documentations.
- Centralize reporting around tracking service team expenses, travel and other budgetary spend.
- Support National Director with presentation preparation and data collection
- Support relationship and program management and with third party vendors
- Ownership of NPS reporting and support with analysis and action planning
- Lead team with project management and coordination including project documentation, change management, project stakeholder alignment and post project reporting.
- Centralize intake and compile reporting from the service and support teams.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft office suite including excel and PowerPoint
- Work a flexible schedule – which may include evenings and weekends
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work with other departments, build a plan of action, and execute
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High level of customer service and sales orientation required
- Influence supervisors and representatives to reach and exceed sales targets
- Bilingual skills a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Project Manager or similar role is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com