Reporting to the Head of Reward for the Americas region, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and stakeholders within the region. The Sr. Reward Partner will explore and lead the execution of a wide range compensation and benefits initiatives for Dyson Americas and act as a strategic consultant to the business.
- Manage vendor relationship and administration of a range of employee benefits including financial, health, lifestyle and wellness programs.
- Develop statistical data including cost share models to support cost share recommendations and decision making.
- Manage administration and compliance of company 401k plan including testing, audit and plan inquiries relating to enrollments, rollovers and employer contributions.
- Partner with Dyson Global Reward and Benefits team members on global benefit projects.
- Liaise with benefits broker on employee benefit matters and compliance with ACA, ERISA, DOL, and other regulatory issues across the US, Canada and Mexico as required.
- Handle leave and benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution as required.
- Effectively market Dyson benefits to staff so that they are well understood and utilized.
- Skilled in vendor relationship management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork. Prudently balances employee experience and operational efficiency, always with a solution orientation.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Advanced excel expertise is required.
- Strong statistical analytical and presentation skills.
- Sales compensation/incentive design and administration experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in compensation and benefits roles, ideally within a global organization.
- Experience with incentive plan creation and management (sales incentive plans, variable pay, exempt and non-exempt incentive plans, etc.) is desired.
- Experience using MS Access, Workday, SharePoint, ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience in benefit management and administration, including audits is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org