Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago’s Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country. To drive long term growth at Dyson by developing and implementing comprehensive marketing and merchandising programs for strategic third-party retailers.
- Draft retail strategy based on category analysis, retailer insights and sales objectives to inform account marketing, merchandising and event plans
- Analyze complex problems, identify solutions and influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Execute projects flawlessly with focus on stakeholder, timeline and budget management
- Author, agree and deliver the omni-channel strategy for key accounts
- Create clear and compelling presentations to communicate strategies and plans to internal stakeholders and retailers
- Develop annual budget to support account initiatives and monitor spending monthly
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Detailed organizational capability
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation, to analyze results and provide strong rationale for recommendations
- Ability to deliver projects in full, on time, on budget and to the highest quality
- Ability to manage budget
- Can demonstrate a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial attitude
- Quick thinker to solve problems, draw financial conclusions and make fast, accurate decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – not necessarily business related but must display good commercial acumen / relevant experience.
- Experience with MS Office – especially Excel / PPT
- Experience working with in-store and online marketing materials including merchandising, POP, and .com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com