The Regional Manager, Media Tech & Operations role solves strategic marketing challenges by applying data & technology to ensure Dyson markets are successful in building their categories & engaging with owners using media tech capabilities. This role is responsible for owning Dyson media tech roadmap including launching, developing and evolving future facing media infrastructure and strategy.
- Partner with in-market media managers and category teams on technical aspects of cutting-edge creative and media technology on a project by project basis.
- Develop Dysons creative analytics suite and reporting capabilities to allow for data first and dynamic creative practices along with in-depth reporting capabilities
- Regional lead for strategic development within digital in Americas markets
- Own the tech stack for the region. Make sure we get the most out of the stack, understanding how the stack should or should not vary by country as we expand
- Own and develop media & dashboards and reports, identifying areas of improvement and recommending solutions to be implemented locally/globally to maximize business growth & return, working closely with the new media analyst.
- Work with the Owner Experience (OE) and CRM teams that approach for drive data driven solutions for our owners (Mexico and Canada co-ownership with market, US tbd)
- Understand Global, Regional and Local digital strategy and business priorities, in order to ensure technology infrastructure is fit for purpose and provide recommendations against identified opportunities.
- Work closely with key stakeholders; the Direct business in Group Commercial and Heads of Direct in markets.
- Take and agree briefs from Direct leads in Group and market and work with, Media Managers and Agencies in markets to successfully develop media solutions and help execute them flawlessly (i.e., DOP)
- Google Analytics and Marketing Platform certified preferred
- Deep understanding of the digital media space and the technology that underlays data and ad platforms
- A strong track record of architecting strategy and delivering products to market
- Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for the Group Media, Dyson local Media and Marketing teams, providing prompt, professional support
- Ability to adapt messaging to the technical level of the audience, with the ability to present technical materials to groups of any size and background
- Collaboration as a core skill
- Strong analytical foundation and a proven record of leveraging data into profit
- A tactical mindset, able to prioritize, organize, and lead effectively
- A successful track record in managing and supporting complex technology implementations related to media and/or site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Search Ads 360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Amazon Advertising, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital channel analytics (PPC, Programmatic, Social, OLV, OTT)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com