Dyson is ambitiously evolving and expanding its product lines, which challenges us to develop exciting solutions and engage with new technologies which we can’t reveal just yet.
- Support handling of international press kits and delivery of key assets to markets in a timely manner
- With an emphasis on ‘always on’ content, the individual will support a continuous stream of tactical pitch inspirations to allow markets to talk to media and influencers on a year round basis – based on a strong editorial calendar.
- Delivery: develop and execute programmatic activities through Communications materials, press and social media, and ensure a varied and high impact calendar of events which don’t just rely on NPD.
- Storytelling: conceptualize and create compelling narratives and a variety of communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Act as the expert for the Global comms team on key areas of responsibility, including maintaining Floorcare messages and content on an ongoing basis
- Integrated 360 comms: work toward delivering communications strategies around Dyson’s Floorcare product category that draw on the know-how of RDD and combine it with creative stakeholders and partners ranging from CRM, Social and Digital to deploy in a 360 way.
- Support creation of compelling, original content for external communication that is tuned for Dyson’s key regions.
- Python & C for test automation
- Low level debugging experience (both on and off target)
- Worked with Atlassian Jira & Confluence and TestRail plugin
- Version control (preferably git)
- Development of emulators
Qualification & Experience:
- Scrum Agile experience
- Behave and Ceedling test frameworks experience
- Test automation skills / experience
- Experience of communications protocols such as WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Experience of interfaces such as UART, I2C and SPI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com