A pivotal role in the global organization and a key member of the Haircare Group leadership team that is responsible for support and commercial performance of all launched machines in our global markets.
- Responsible for representing market requirements with the Exec, VP’s, MD’s and Marketing Directors in all markets globally.
- Oversight of regional campaigns, working with markets and COE’s to develop regionally relevant messaging and campaigns to drive business results
- Working with all markets to identify reset approach and implement range transition within market.
- Managing the Commercial inputs to the monthly Product Review Meeting – part of the Integrated Business Planning process.
- Line managing a team of Senior Commercial Managers/Commercial Managers/Commercial Executives in the Haircare team
- Market support. Ensuring the voice of the market is heard in cross-functional senior meetings and insights are identified and shared throughout.
- Responsible for markets team having key insight on market data and KPI’s for data inputs for product and creative development
- Ensuring implementation of Global range principles, incorporating channel requirements – ensuring these deliver against overall strategy for the category
- Supporting RDD on annual targets such as reduction of overall SKU count, EOL direction and Ad-hoc management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malmesbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com