Dyson, whether at the headquarters in Malmesbury or globally, is growing at a rapid pace, and the estates team need to not only anticipate this growth, but also ensure that both new and existing properties are set up, operated and maintained to the expected standard. To create this positive and progressive working environment and to be able to respond to the changing needs of the business we are looking for an Estates Coordinator to work within this relatively new team.
- Team Support – support the Head of Operations and their direct line reports in coordinating all team wide activity and communication including, schedule of meeting, presentation, training and development programme etc.
- Asset management – support the Assistant Workplace Surveyor in the preparation and maintenance of the new asset register to inform lifecycle replacement programme.
- Responsible for liaising with all Dyson’s UK sites including a broad cross section of property matters from ensuring all utility bills and rent are paid in a timely fashion to arranging, maintenance tasks. This role will provide support to the Head of Operations in the administration of the estate, which will include purchase order raising and processing, preparation of property data etc. This will span a variety of property types and locations. Working alongside, and in support of, the other key estates leaders (front of house, catering, major projects and building services); this role will play an important part in ensuring coordination between estates teams and its stakeholders.
- Administration – Support in day to day administration of the regional portfolio including; preparing reports, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Arrange access for visitors and meetings. Produce purchase orders in support of estates activity and liaise with finance teams to too oversee payment of suppliers.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with others, and willingness to show initiative.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams and suppliers to take remedial action when required
- Good IT skills – proficiency with Microsoft package software, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment providing admin support.
- Highly organized, attention to detail with experience of prioritization under pressure
- Experience with financial accounting systems. SAP an advantage.
- Previous experience; with and knowledge of property matters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com