Website Duke Energy
Oversee the development and or management of complex P&L driven products, programs and services, offered across large regions of the Residential Solutions’ non-regulated footprint. Normal responsibilities include the development of products for a portfolio approach to drive customer satisfaction and profitability as well as the execution of Residential Solutions’ product and technology roadmaps. This position provides leadership and guidance to others without having formal management or supervision responsibilities. Sr. Business Analysts are innovative leaders that drive program performance enhancements, by coordinating efforts with stakeholders that lead to short- and long-term benefits.
- Collaborate and coordinate with product stakeholders internal and external to research, evaluate, and pilot new technologies, delivery channels, product extensions and system enhancement opportunities.
- Develop and evaluate metrics that provide opportunities as it relates to performance to include but not limited to earnings, operating costs, participation, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Develop and maintain capital and O&M budgets for products, programs and services
Illustrates requirements through professional and easy to understand formats for various audiences.
- Creates comprehensive business requirements to achieve project scope with minimal supervision by probing business owners with insightful inquiries to develop as-is and to-be process flows, gap analysis, detailed GUI mockups and descriptions of user needs.
- Design and communicate technical solutions that are customer centric, intuitive, and efficient for end users/customers.
- Continually reviews work processes within assigned products, programs and services and takes timely action for improvement.
- Analyze and understand market research results. Set strategies and plans accordingly that create sharp focus on customer needs and wants while aligning with Residential Solutions’ business goals.
- Maintain awareness of legislative and regulatory compliance by forming strategic partnerships and supporting the development and demonstration of strategy as necessary with products and services related initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional project teams from conception to implementation in designing, documenting, and implementing new programs and service enhancements to grow the Residential Solutions’ portfolio while increasing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and define the target customer’s needs to influence develop and successfully launch relevant products, programs and services.
- Communicates progress on ongoing projects to Sponsors, Business Owners, and Executives through variety of presentation tools to obtain approvals as necessary.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures such as Agile or Waterfall, project management and developmental life cycle.
- Ability to define issues, analyze problems, evaluate alternatives, and develop sound conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new systems, skills and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various groups to achieve business objectives in a dynamic growth environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations.
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in creating business requirements, process flows using Visio, and GUI mockups.
- PMP certification or similar a plus.
- Experienced in an Agile environment as the Product Owner leading projects that are result driven.
- In addition to desired degree, 7 plus years related work experience
- PMP certification or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Science or
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com