Website Duke Energy
The position provides a high level of customer service through direct interaction with internal and external customers and partners (builders, HVAC/Plumbing contractors) and by providing specialized support. The incumbent(s) collaborates with Sales, Operations, Customer Service and other departments as needed to provide better service to resolve partner inquiries in a timely and accurate manner. Sales Support Coordinator will enter approximately 8000 new service orders for the entire company and provide feedback from builders. The position will also process approximately 750 third party finance contracts. The position requires a working knowledge of the procedure and process of new customer acquisition in the new home construction market. The incumbent must have good oral communication and business process skills, a working knowledge of internal systems including S2K and Maximo that pertains to customer acquisition processes. This incumbent works closely with specific market segments and various departments to understand needs of both internal and external customers. This incumbent must encourage and embrace change.
- Maintains Trade Partner Database by ensuring required documents are up to date and contact information is accurate.
- Resolves or escalates payment request issues.
- Tracks and monitors compliance by ensuring the integrity of internal information and information received from builders.
- Acts as liaison between sales team and operations to manage orders.
- Monitors and qualifies financing requests by processing credit checks.
- Interfaces with Sales, Operations, Customer Service and other internal personnel to provide solutions to customer challenges/complaints.
- Enters leads in spreadsheets to assist sales team in management and tracking.
- Processes financing contracts, sets up appointments and meet with customers to sign finance agreements.
- Functions as the liaison between homeowners and contractor complaints.
- Serves as primary builder resource representative by handling requests for meter sets, service line scheduling, and builder order entry.
- Assists sales team by coordinating displays, promotional items and other supplies for trade shows.
- Maintains and updates builder lists.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Basic mathematics abilities
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent attention to details
- Working knowledge of the procedures and processes of new customer acquisition
- Self-starter who can also take input and direction well and is motivated in a collaborative work environment
- Proficient in personal computer applications along with expertise in applications such as S2K, Maximo, GIS and trade allies database
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree
- High School/GED degree
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org