Website Duke Energy
Employees at this level are able to perform complex financial analysis work with little supervision. Employee has developed an advanced understanding of the principles of ratemaking and is able to research and recommend ratemaking treatment for new transactions. Able to provide guidance to others both internal and external to the group, however not expected to develop others yet. Work independently across multiple disciplines / departments effectively. Developing an understanding of industry issues and rules and how these issues may effect regulatory processes. Develops good working relationships and works to create relationships with internal and external customer groups. Developing skills in conflict management. Listens attentively and able to communicate both orally and in written form proficiently. Able to present ideas and concepts clearly. Not expected to testify at this level but focused on testimony of others.
- Revenue requirements, modeling and financial analysis work
- Regulatory filings, compliance activities
- Rate case, rider filings & support
- Leading and resolving strategic company or jurisdictional initiatives
- Regulatory strategy analysis, reporting and support
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Financial System, exposure to Power Plan Fixed Asset system, knowledge of other Duke financial systems and tools.
- Employees at this level are able to perform proficiently at the Senior Rates & Regulatory Strategy Analyst requirements and are demonstrating the ability to perform at the Lead Rates & Regulatory Strategy Analyst requirements.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel; including ability to develop and use large, complex spreadsheets and related advanced functions and formulas; proficient in Word and familiar with PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in regulatory accounting and/or prior rate case support
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Accountancy and five (5) or more years related work experience
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Business or other related degrees and six (6) or more years of work related experience
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Terre Haute, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com