Website Dragos, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Dragos Inc in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
Dragos is seeking a Data Architect to join our dynamic and talented engineering team. This person will help deliver solutions by bridging the gap from idea to implementation. We are looking for candidates with a strong cybersecurity background. If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment where the focus is being the best in class then come join Dragos.
- Develop and implement an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Define reference architectures using patterns others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Define data flows inclusive of which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Ensure that industry-accepted data architecture principles and standards are integrated and followed for modeling, stored procedures, replication, regulations, and security, among other concepts, to meet technical and business goals
- Continuously improve the quality, consistency, accessibility, and security of our data activity across company needs
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in data analysis, specifically network traffic analysis and analytics
- Experience building and tuning ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) specifications for high throughput processing
- Experience with Elasticsearch performance optimizations, tuning, and best practices
- Experience in building cybersecurity software applications
- Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, and unstructured data
- Knowledge of Python, Java, and other programming languages
- Analyze applications, operations, and programming to determine database structural requirements
- Propose database solutions through potential system designs
- Base Salary: $250,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $420,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.
Company: Dragos, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A