Website Domo, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Domo Inc in American Fork, UT 2022
About the job
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a Business Operations Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the VP Finance in modeling short-term forecasting of billings and cash flow, automating and maintaining certain processes in Domo related to managing accounting operations and looking for opportunities to make necessary improvements using Domo and data.
- Use large data sets in Domo to forecast and inform timely decisions around top-line, cash flow and operations;
- Perform variance and financial analysis on billings, cash flow and other finance KPIs;
- Review and keep a close monitoring of details that impact assumptions in short-term forecasts;
- Create predictive models that update throughout a quarter;
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement that align with the company’s strategy and goals;
- Collaborate with sales, sales ops, customer success and finance in cross-team efforts to structure and analyze data that drives results;
- Connect, structure and visualize data in the Domo platform;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose data quality issues and anomalies and offer data findings and analysis outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, computer science, information systems or related technical discipline preferred;
- Self-learner and eager to understand data, business processes, concepts and technologies;
- Two years public company experience at a provider of software as a service is preferred;
- Basic SQL skills;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Proven ability to work with a team and collaboratively across an organization;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Domo, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: American Fork, UT
Application Deadline: N/A