Application Developer careers in Diversified Communications HQ Portland, Maine Metropolitan Area
Website Diversified Communications HQ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Diversified Communications HQ in Portland, Maine Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Diversified Communications (www.divcom.com) is seeking an Application Developer to join our busy team and growing company! The Application Developer will be responsible for the development, maintenance and integration for all Diversified Communications’ systems and applications. This individual is a true team player who can thrive collaboratively and has experience as an application developer delivering reliable, scalable, production ready code. This individual should be able to produce high-quality application development while ensuring that solutions adhere to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices / user experience. This person will work closely with business stakeholders and peers to develop requirements, meet deadlines, develop processes, and meet goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of integrations between business applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, A2Z Events, and other web services.
- Work with peers and stakeholders on development / architecture of new business systems and projects and support existing business systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business needs, develop requirements, solve problems and implement industry best practices & solutions.
- Collaborates with the development team to conceptualize and prototype appropriate solutions with the appropriate technology.
- Participates in team code reviews.
Skills: Strong verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate problems and solutions clearly to teammates and users. Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Abilities: Strong troubleshooting abilities as well as ownership in problem and performance identification and solution. Results-oriented and self-starter attitude expected along with adherence to team development standards. Excellent team player willing to collaborate on complex design problems.
Company: Diversified Communications HQ
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Portland, Maine Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A