Chief Of Staff Job in DistroKid United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about DistroKid in United States 2022
About the job
DistroKid is looking for a Chief Of Staff who will ensure the strategic execution of the team priorities while acting as an advisor to the leadership team. This role will report directly to COO, and will require a highly resourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence and collaboration across the company. The ideal candidate will be a world-class communicator, have the proven ability to work independently, pick up quickly on new things, and have a track record of delivering distinctive results.
What you will do
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from concept through successful execution in partnership with senior leadership and departmental heads
- Partner and communicate with executives in decision-making, research projects, market analysis, data modeling, budgeting, OKRs, program management, and initiative implementation
- Cross functionally collaborate to improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as a liaison, helping to “connect the dots” between executives, senior leaders, and COO, regarding company climate, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Manage and coordinate planning and tracking of yearly and quarterly strategies
- Assist in defining new company strategies and overarching objectives
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization, executive team and/or board
- Consistently evaluate company priorities, business and market opportunities and organize information to facilitate decision making for the company’s executive team
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, leadership offsites, quarterly board meetings)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Strong knowledge of business, finance and analytics.
- Experience in Music and/or Tech a plus
Founded in 2013, DistroKid distributes 30-40% of all new music in the world. They have built their business on providing musicians, managers, and record labels with online tools and services that are innovative, easy to use, and affordable. More than 2 million artists rely on DistroKid, including hobbyists, up-and-coming musicians, top influencers, and international stars. DistroKid’s expanding array of services includes music distribution, monetization, metadata customization, storage, and promotion. DistroKid’s small staff, coupled with a largely automated backend, has enabled DistroKid to process nearly 20 million songs, while simultaneously providing fast, personal & friendly customer service to artists of every size. Also, it’s fun to work here.
For more information, visit https://distrokid.com
DistroKid is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A