This Jobsfunter Listing is about Distillery in United States 2022
About the job
Distillery is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce or individual engineers.
About The Position
Distillery is searching for a bilingual Technical Recruiter to identify, assess, and hire top talent out of Latin America (LATAM). You will be responsible for performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relationships with candidates and stakeholders. You’ll provide a high-touch, best in class, candidate experience while helping candidates understand Distillery’s unique and exciting offering.
This is a contract to hire Technical Recruiting role.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment process, offer deadlines, and stakeholder expectations for LATAM candidates
- Ensure an excellent experience for candidates through the recruitment process
- Build the Distillery brand with candidates and the community at large
- Position our candidates for success on interesting and meaningful projects
- Ensure hiring manager and interviewer preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- A few roles you would typically recruit for include: software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists (take a look at our open jobs list to see more examples.
- 1-3 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, recruiting IT profiles in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Comfort working across a wide variety of roles with the skills to manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and be accountable for results
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (Bullhorn preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of evaluating skill level and managing the offer process; including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer generation and offer acceptance/declines
Why You’ll Like Working Here
- The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork
- Remote working environment
- Professional and personal development
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A