Diablo/Freud Tools Full Stack Software Developer (Hybrid Remote) vacancy in Diablo/Freud Tools Atlanta, GA
Website Diablo/Freud Tools
This Jobsfunter Listing is about DiabloFreud Tools in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
The Full Stack Software Developer will assist an in-house software engineering team in developing next generation web based applications using the latest technologies. The ideal candidate enjoys solving problems and creating world class solutions. Someone who takes pride in the robustness and quality of their work at every stage of the development process and is equally comfortable working on backend and frontend code. This individual is highly motivated, can take ownership of projects and features; and is able to work independently as part of an agile software development team.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Optimizing code for maintainability, scalability, and security
- Refactoring sections of the code base to comply with best practices in software engineering principles.
- Thoroughly test and document all code produced and assist in integration testing of code across all platforms.
- Assist in API documentation, versioning and testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical disciple and 2+ years of experience; or have 8 years of commensurate experience in lieu of degree.
- Additional consideration given to experience with Linux operating system, cloud server architectures, DevOps development practices, build & deployment systems, API integrations and data transformations, server-side scripting.
Company: Diablo/Freud Tools
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A