Website dentsu international
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under dentsu international in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Planning Manager – Heineken
RED STAR is a new bespoke, dedicated agency team that has been uniquely created for Heineken that pools together the entire resources of dentsu to create an innovative and flexible offering. RED STAR is now the leading global agency for Heineken as of late 2020 which will give us the opportunity to grow our relationship even further. We are all about data driven marketing.
We are a fused client and agency team.
We are a progressive, agile start up with a challenger mindset. With the backing of dentsu and a fused partnership with Heineken, we treat their business and brands like they are our own.
We enable perfect cider and beer brand experiences for their consumers and we shape the future of Heineken together.
Our fun and friendly culture is important to us, and unique within dentsu. Did we mention we have our own fully stocked Heineken bar too?
Heineken was founded in Amsterdam 1864 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken. With annual beer production of 188m hectolitres and Global revenues upwards of €20bn they are the World’s second largest brewer.
Heineken’s mission is to delight consumers, day in day out with perfect cider and beer brand experiences. They have step-changed towards data-driven marketing to supercharge their ambition to be the n1 benchmark for creative and effectiveness in a digital first world.
Their values are enjoyment, respect, and passion.
Based just down the road on Great Titchfield Street, we spend a huge amount of time together and we are truly treated as their partners.
Come and join RED STAR UK to work on one of the most iconic accounts in media and advertising from around the World.
Q: Which of these iconic brands belong to the Heineken UK portfolio? Heineken, Amstel, Beavertown, Red Stripe, Moretti, Desperados, Kronenbourg 1664, Foster’s, John Smith’s, Sol, Tiger, Old Mout, Bulmers and Strongbow.
A: All of them
Heineken are a passionate, outgoing client driven by collaboration, curiosity and creativity, with Data at the heart of everything of everything they do.
As a Planning Account Manager in Red Star, you will be responsible for the delivery of the strategic media plan and client servicing on a selection of exciting brands within the portfolio of Heineken.
You will have a burning passion for partnering with clients, external agencies, as well as internal teams within dentsu to foster great relationships and deliver innovative and impactful data-driven media plans that develop Heineken’s brand fame. You will immerse yourself with the brand to understand the client business challenges and objectives acting as a business advisor to your clients – you will truly be an extension of their marketing team!
We have co-created our values so we can behave authentically:
- Curious & collaborative
- Resourceful & flexible
- Respectful & right-minded
- Fun & friendly
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Deliver innovative client plans that excite clients, create value and deliver ambitious incremental income.
- Work collaboratively with all internal teams at dentsu to deliver high quality measurable and effective work.
- Build strong relationships with your counterparts within Heineken and the creative agency to deliver innovative media plans whilst demonstrating outstanding client service.
- Immerse yourself in the clients’ business to intimately understand their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, competitors and relevant partner agencies. By getting under their skin we will understand how we can help their business grow.
- Support the Planning Account Director to challenge and probe client briefs. Ensure you have complete clarity and agreement on client objectives. Take total ownership of some briefs all the way through to activation, whilst assisting your Account Director with larger briefs.
- Work with the Planning Account Director and Client Partner to deliver excellent client service.
- Day to day management of campaigns and clients will require you to be highly organised.
- Confident user of all dentsu and non-dentsu tools to deliver ad hoc insights and planning recommendations as and when requested.
- Manage and develop the Account Executive as their line manager.
- Own/support 1-2 wider agency workstreams such as: culture, transformation, social impact etc.
- Act as a business adviser to your clients.
- A passion for data-led media planning
- A passion for delivering exceptional and innovative media plans
- Enjoys building relationships with clients
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and deliver in a high-pressure environment
- A curious and entrepreneurial mind
- Media planning experience within an agency environment
- You will be an inspiring leader
- You will be a proactive thinker
- A positive and friendly attitude
About Dentsu International
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Company: dentsu international
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A