Tier III Help Desk Support – Application Focused vacancy in Deloitte Gilbert, AZ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Deloitte in Gilbert, AZ 2022
About the job
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations, and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
- A production support team member is responsible for monitoring the production applications, scheduled jobs, incident management, and receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end-user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams and development teams.
- Break down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
- Assist in creating Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for other groups to help with their knowledge of the application and help decrease the time needed to resolve issues.
- Write SQL queries and analyze tables, grants, functions, procedures, packages, and triggers.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings a fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large-scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- 2 or more years of experience with SQL
- 2 or more years of experience with TOAD
- Good communication skills both verbal and writing with the ability to discuss issues with users and other team members.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A