Website Deep Instinct
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Deep Instinct in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Deep Instinct, the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning to cyber security is looking for an Agents Developer. Deep instinct is an innovative start-up that has a unique and game-changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 End-Point users against Zero Day & APT cyber-attacks. This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company that is poised to do huge things! We’re on a mission to disrupt the cyber security market and the time is NOW!
We’re looking for another player in our Windows team that would bring the world the cyber security solution it needs. In the past 3 years we’ve faced, and continue facing, the challenges of bringing Deep-Learning technologies and performance-driven software to a single solution.
What kind of things do we do?
- Building, maintaining and innovating a product that runs on a large scale of Windows-based endpoints.
- Thriving to improve the performance of our Windows solution to enable our users to seamlessly enjoy the entire protection suite we provide.
- Bringing new Deep-Learning based technologies to production.
- Improving our security suite by researching and implementing new heuristics and protection mechanisms.
- Working on all aspects of technology – mini-filter drivers, services, a hooking platform and plain old classes and objects. If we need it, we’ll do it.
Who will you get to work with?
- Research – to improve our detection and create value based on our Deep-Learning capabilities.
- Product – to better understand the customer and market needs.
- QA – to make sure our releases are stable and worthy of being installed at our customers.
- Sale/Professional Services/Customers – to answer questions, and problems and improve our product further.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to learn and have fun throughout the day. Who isn’t afraid to learn on their own while also using the vast knowledge existing in the company, all in the pursue to help protect the world’s data.
So if you have:
- 5+ years in C++ development – designing software, coding and performance analysis.
- Proven experience in Windows Internals.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (or graduated from an elite technological unit in the IDF).
- Experience in Cyber-Security- advantage.
- Kernel-mode knowledge – advantage
Why work with us:
At Deep Instinct we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. We offer competitive salaries, a generous benefits package among great culture. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
Company: Deep Instinct
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A