This Jobsfunter Listing is about Deel in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
As our SDR Israel, you’ll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering
relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact that you’ll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning
About Their Approach To Onboarding.
- Drive Deel’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- You are smart and work hard
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You have at least 6 months experience in a similar Role
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic and customer facing environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A