This Jobsfunter Listing is about Deel in San Francisco, CA
About the job
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Manage immigration enquiries and advise on appropriate immigration processes and requirements for the German market
- Conduct research and analysis of the immigration requirements and processes
- Liaise with local providers to complete immigration assessments
- Prepare and submit immigration applications to the local authorities
- Advise on the right to work requirements
- Assist with preparation of country overviews and process flows
- Work closely with the global mobility and immigration teams to identify new mobility needs, policy and process improvements
- 3+ years of experience with German immigration
- Fully proficient or native German speaker (Polish language is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the key immigration categories in Germany
- Excellent communication and the ability to find solutions under pressure, with thoughtful people management and mentorship skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate immigration policies and processes
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A