This Jobsfunter Listing is about DebtBook in Charlotte Metro 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
At DebtBook, the Implementation Team ensures great client outcomes through collecting and analyzing client data and listening to client feedback throughout the implementation phase. The team provides insights into effective onboarding and retention strategies, as well as delivering critical inputs to the product roadmap. You will be involved in all aspects of Implementation by managing client expectations and outcomes, providing product training sessions, and creating material to continuously educate our clients around upcoming product feature rollouts and environment changes. Given the high level of client-facing activity, DebtBook leadership looks to the Implementation team members for input on key decisions on how to improve the client experience.
Key Responsibilities Include But Aren’t Limited To:
- Lead and manage a portfolio of clients from late stages of the sales process through product implementation
- Assess and track overall status, risks, timelines, expectations, and other key project metrics for each client
- Conduct comprehensive training sessions that demonstrate the product’s features for new users
- Take ownership over the implementation process, drive efficiencies, and continuously improve the overall client onboarding experience
- Assist in updating and managing in-app guides to ensure user understanding and adoption
- Mine opportunities for deeper engagement, client retention, and expansion
- Collaborate with our account management and support teams to execute a seamless handoff after implementation
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues in product, sales, and marketing to champion innovative methods and process that move Debtbook forward
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- Highly organized with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-moving startup environment, where uncertainty, ambiguity, and change are present
- Demonstrated ability to relate to individuals and groups with widely varying backgrounds, perspectives, education, and skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a commitment to our client’s success
- Proficient in all Microsoft Excel, including formulas and functions
What Would Make Us Excited About You:
- Experience in software product implementation experience
- Strong proficiency in data manipulation and analysis in Excel
- Experience with municipal debt and familiarity with bond math
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Who We Are
DebtBook is an industry-leading fintech software platform that revolutionizes the way governments, higher education, and healthcare organizations and their finance teams manage debt and leases, empowering them to provide more and better services to their communities.
At DebtBook, we dream big, move fast, make an impact, and bring joy to everything we do. Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we are looking for talented teammates who share our passion for challenging the status quo, innovating in all we do, and wanting to make a difference. We are growing fast, but our people aren’t just a number — everybody has the opportunity to shape our culture and the future of the company.
Empowered to Thrive
We want our employees to do meaningful and engaging work, and we offer benefits and perks that support their wellbeing and make their lives better, both in and out of the office.
- Be an Owner: On top of your salary and bonuses, every employee receives equity in the form of options at the time of hire with an opportunity to earn more throughout their tenure according to a structured plan.
- Take Time to Recharge: We do our best work when we have work-life balance, and that includes self-managed PTO, flexible work hours, and generous leave policies.
- Live Well: Keep your family covered with health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Excel at Work: We provide top-of-the-line equipment and even stipends for remote workers to set up their ideal work space.
- Grow Your Career: You aren’t just here to do a job — with Lunch & Learns, professional development, formalized career paths, and opportunities to engage with industry leaders, you are empowered to take your career to the next level.
- Build a Community: Our work environment is results-focused, and we celebrate our successes as a team, whether it’s in-office coffee and donut breaks, happy hours at the local brewery, or taking on the leadership team in a friendly game of bowling.
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Charlotte Metro
Application Deadline: N/A