Website DCK Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under DCK Group in Billericay,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
DCK is looking for an ambitious Data and Business Analyst looking to develop their analytical and commercial expertise. The role would ideally suit someone early in career/ a graduate (Data Science/ Maths / Economics) who thrives in an innovative, fast paced, and ever-changing environment. You will be strategic in your thinking, data and process-driven and possess a commercially-grounded entrepreneurial flair.
This is a fantastic role to analyse and develop the best strategy for some of the biggest names on the high street and online to maximise the commercial impact of our jewellery concessions business.
DCK is one of the world’s leading fashion jewellery companies, working with many well-known retailers and high street fashion brands such as River Island, M&S, Tesco, Matalan to name a few. We have over 25 years’ experience in fashion jewellery. We are experts in designing, developing and trading in accessories, working with a wide range of partners and selling directly to consumers.
You will support our trading of new partners, markets, channels and business models, driving the development of our short- and medium-term business strategy and trading decisions within a fast-paced and tenacious team. You’ll be working seamlessly with internal partners and stakeholders so exceptional team working and communication skills are essential.
The role includes:
- Building, controlling, maintaining and delivering large data sets in the most effective and efficient way. Looking at the planning and performance management of KPI’s that reflect each business area.
- Focusing on data analytics and business intelligence to ensure our concession effectively and efficiently manages all aspects of the trading cycle. Monitoring and analysing trends across our brands.
- To effectively identify, monitor, evaluate and manage financial and operational opportunities in support of the host’s strategic plan.
- Providing analysis and understanding required to make informed decisions about prioritization of market/channels or pursuing new opportunities, rapidly developing the appropriate fact base, and presenting it as actionable insight that drives excellent decision-making within our Merchandising team
- Strategy and trading development: collaborating with Buying to combine market understanding, customer insight, into strategies & decisions that drive growth.
- Support the development of commercial intelligence capabilities, including competitor benchmarking, market analysis and tracking of key commercial KPIs.
- Support the improvement of business processes and systems to improve commercial KPIS and scalability across the International markets.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the fine details around each business area.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible and adaptable when working across multiple teams
- Modelling of multiple trading and planning scenarios in order to deliver maximum profit for the business
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why choose DCK
- Opportunity to work for a leading independent global fashion business
- Be part of a welcoming, friendly business that promotes learning and developing from day one
- Work-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours, to help you develop a healthy work-life balance
- Early finish every Friday
- Private medical health insurance
- Heavily staff discounted fashion and jewellery allowance
- 25 days holiday (+bank holidays and the ability to buy 5 more days)
- Free Parking
- Free refreshments and fruit with lunch on us once a week
- Community Group Social Events
- Plus, many more additional benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proactive – Trend analytics, market intelligence, sales support reporting, background analytics, support insights.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience working within retail or global teams.
- Passionate and high-performing – a talent who works incredibly hard to deliver constant results they are proud of
- Results orientated, with great initiative to make things happen. A resourceful and passionate driver of results.
- Highly competent verbal and written communicator
- Confident working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including the design and manipulation of data into fairly complex spreadsheets
- Experience on data focussed projects, particularly around reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field – Data Science/ Maths / Economics
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
Company: DCK Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Billericay,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A